728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest News

    05/10/2015

    [Lirik] CNBLUE - Cinderella [Hangul/Romanized/English]


    CNBLUE – CINDERELLA
    2nd Album “2Gether”
    14 September 2015

    Lirik : Jung Yonghwa
    Komposer : Jung Yonghwa
    Aransemen : Jung Yonghwa, Lee Sang Ho


    Yonghwa, Jonghyun, Minhyuk, Jungshin, All

    Hello my baby 너랑 있고 싶어
    Hello my baby nan neorang itgo sipeo
    Day and night 밤의 끝을 잡고 싶어
    Day and night i bamui kkeuteul japgo sipeo
    참아 코끝에 머문 베이비로션
    mot chama kokkeute meomun beibirosyeon
    The scent of your baby lotion lingers in my nose
    신경이 촉을 세워 my god
    on singyeongi chogeul sewo my god
    All of my nerves and senses are alert, my god

    12시가 하면
    yeoldusi ttaeng hamyeon
    When the clock strikes 12
    마법처럼 사라져
    mabeobcheoreom sarajyeo
    You disappear like magic
    오늘만은 보낼 없어 girl
    oneulmaneun neol bonael su eobseo girl
    But I can’t let you go today girl
    12시가 하면 잠시
    yeoldusiga ttaeng hamyeon jamsi kkeo
    When the clock strikes 12,
    turn off your phone
    I just wanna be with you

    신데렐라 ooh ooh ooh
    sinderella ooh ooh ooh
    Cinderella ooh ooh ooh
    혼자 두지 baby drive me crazy (crazy)
    na honja duji ma baby drive me crazy (crazy)
    Don’t leave me alone, baby drive me crazy (crazy)
    신데렐라 ooh ooh ooh
    sinderella ooh ooh ooh
    Cinderella ooh ooh ooh
    니가 없는  tonight oh 외톨이야 baby
    niga eomneun gin bam tonight oh oetoriya baby
    Without you tonight, I’m a loner baby

    Somebody help me ooh ooh
    Somebody help me yea yea
    Somebody help me ooh ooh
    Somebody help me
    Somebody help me ooh ooh
    Somebody help me yea yea
    Somebody help me ooh ooh
    Somebody help me

    위한 red carpet 깔아놨어 앞에
    neol wihan red carpet kkaranwasseo jib ape
    I spread a red carpet for you in front of my house
    걸어와 공주처럼 모실게 oh my princess
    georeowa gongjucheoreom mosilge oh my princess
    Walk over here, I’ll treat you like a princess
    걱정 널린 늑대들과 다르게
    geokjeong ma neollin neukdaedeulgwa dareuge
    Don’t worry, I’m different from all the other wolves
    다른 없어 don’t worry worry
    dareun tteut eobseo don’t worry worry
    I don’t mean anything else, don’t worry worry

    12시가 하면
    yeoldusi ttaeng hamyeon
    When the clock strikes 12,
    마법처럼 사라져
    mabeobcheoreom sarajyeo
    You disappear like magic
    오늘만은 보낼 없어 girl
    oneulmaneun neol bonael su eobseo girl
    But I can’t let you go today girl
    12시가 하면 잠시
    yeoldusiga ttaeng hamyeon jamsi kkeo
    When the clock strikes 12,
    turn off your phone
    I just wanna be with you

    신데렐라 ooh ooh ooh
    sinderella ooh ooh ooh
    Cinderella ooh ooh ooh
    혼자 두지 baby drive me crazy (crazy)
    na honja duji ma baby drive me crazy (crazy)
    Don’t leave me alone, baby drive me crazy (crazy)
    신데렐라 ooh ooh ooh
    sinderella ooh ooh ooh
    Cinderella ooh ooh ooh
    니가 없는  tonight oh 외톨이야 baby
    niga eomneun gin bam tonight oh oetoriya baby
    Without you tonight, I’m a loner baby

    Somebody help me ooh ooh
    Somebody help me yea yea
    Somebody help me ooh ooh
    Somebody help me
    Somebody help me ooh ooh
    Somebody help me yea yea
    Somebody help me ooh ooh
    Somebody help me

    I’m so curious 아름다운
    I’m so curious areumdaun neol
    I’m so curious about the beautiful you
    알고 싶어져
    jom deo algo sipeojyeo
    I wanna know you a little more
    I’m so dangerous 사랑하는
    I’m so dangerous saranghaneun neol
    I’m so dangerous, You that I love,
    느끼고 싶어 all night long
    neukkigo sipeo all night long
    I wanna feel you all night long
    Somebody help me

    신데렐라 ooh ooh ooh
    sinderella ooh ooh ooh
    Cinderella ooh ooh ooh
    이젠 켜줘 green light turn on baby ooh ooh
    ijen kyeojwo green light turn on baby ooh ooh
    Turn on the green light turn on baby ooh ooh
    신데렐라 ooh ooh ooh
    sinderella ooh ooh ooh
    Cinderella ooh ooh ooh
    니가 없는  tonight oh 외톨이야 baby
    niga eomneun gin bam tonight oh oetoriya baby
    Without you tonight, I’m a loner baby

    Somebody help me ooh ooh
    Somebody help me yea yea
    Somebody help me ooh ooh
    Somebody help me
    Somebody help me ooh ooh
    Somebody help me yea yea
    Somebody help me ooh ooh
    Somebody help me

    Credits :

    Korean: music.naver
    Rom: jacobryan
    Eng: pop!gasa
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 komentar:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: [Lirik] CNBLUE - Cinderella [Hangul/Romanized/English] Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Play K-Pop Music
    Scroll to Top