728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest News

    11/08/2016

    [Lirik] Nine Muses A - Lip 2 Lip [Hangul+Romanized+English]


    NINE MUSES A - LIP 2 LIP
    1st Mini Album "Muses Diary"
    4 Agustus 2016

    Lirik : Jeong Changuk
    Komposer : Jeong Changuk
    Aransemen : Jeong Changuk


    Kyungri, Hyemi, Sojin, Keumjo

    이럴 줄 몰랐어. 예고도 없이
    ireol jul mollasseo. yegodo obsi
    I didn’t know you’d do this
    불쑥 우리 집 앞이래. Eh
    bulssuk uri jib apirae. eh
    Without any warning, you say you’re in front of my house
    질끈 묶어낸 머리, 한 듯
    jilkkeun mukkeonaen meori, han deut
    I tied back my hair, put on light make up
    안 한 듯 화장에 가벼운 발걸음.
    an han deut hwajange gabyeoun balgeoreum.
    And lightly stepped out

    넌 마치 럭비볼 같아,
    neon machi reogbibol gata,
    You’re like a rugby ball
    I like the way you are.
    뻔한 연애, 뻔한 Story,
    ppeonhan yeonae, ppeonhan story,
    Typical love, typical story
    찾을 수 없네. Eh
    chajeul su eobsne, eh
    I can’t find any of that in you
    심각할 거 없잖아,
    simgakhal geo eobsjanha,
    No need to be serious
    거칠 것도 없잖아. My Boy Chu.
    geochil geotdo eobsjanha. my boy chu.
    No need to be rough My boy chu

    입술에 입술, 닿을락 말락,
    ipsure ipsul, daheullag mallag
    Lip to lip, just about to touch
    네 숨결이 느껴지는 이 순간
    ne sumgyeori neukkyeojineun i sungan
    I can feel your breath
    꼭 감은 두 눈, 떨리는 어깨,
    kkok gameun du nun, tteollineun eokkae,
    My eyes are closed, my shoulders are trembling
    우리 둘만 가득한 이 공간에
    uri dulman gadeukhan i gonggane
    In this place for just us two
    Eh Eh Oh

    LaLiLaLa Chu, LaLiLaLa Chu,
    LaLiLaLa Chu,
    Hold me tight. Babe
    LaLiLaLa Chu, LaLiLaLa Chu,
    LaLiLaLa Chu,
    좀 더 가까이 My Boy.
    jom deo gakkai my boy.
    A little closer My Boy

    Knock, Knock, Knock,
    기어코 무너진 경계선,
    gieoko muneojin gyeonggyeseon,
    The boundaries have fallen
    한 발짝 넘어선 절취선,
    han baljjag neomeoseon jeolchwiseon,
    We’ve taken one step past the line
    Come on Boy, 서둘러줘 Babe,
    come on boy, seodulleojwo babe,
    Come on Boy, hurry Babe
    끝없이 이어진 Black hole,
    kkeuteobsi ieojin black hole,
    Endlessly connected Black hole,
    빛이 보이는 그곳 White hole,
    bichi boineun geugot white hole,
    I see a light in the White hole,
    낮인지 밤인지 몰라 Huh, You & I.
    najinji baminji molla huh, you & i
    Don’t know if it’s day or night Huh, You & I.

    넌 마치 롤러코스터
    neon machi rolleokoseuteo
    You’re like a rollercoaster
    Boy, There’s no time to get bored
    눈을 깜빡, 다시 깜빡,
    nuneul kkamppak, dasi kkamppak,
    At the blink of an eye and another
    밤이 깊었네. Eh,
    bami gipeone. eh
    The night has grown deep
    헤어지기가 싫어,
    heeojigiga sirheo,
    Don’t wanna say goodbye
    이 손 놓기가 싫어, My Boy Chu.
    i son nohgiga sirheo, my boy chu.
    Don’t wanna let go of your hand My Boy Chu.

    입술에 입술, 닿을락 말락,
    ipsure ipsul, daheullag mallag
    Lip to lip, just about to touch
    네 숨결이 느껴지는 이 순간
    ne sumgyeori neukkyeojineun i sungan
    I can feel your breath
    꼭 감은 두 눈, 떨리는 어깨,
    kkok gameun du nun, tteollineun eokkae,
    My eyes are closed, my shoulders are trembling
    우리 둘만 가득한 이 공간에
    uri dulman gadeukhan i gonggane
    In this place for just us two
    Eh Eh Oh

    LaLiLaLa Chu, LaLiLaLa Chu,
    LaLiLaLa Chu,
    Hold me tight. Babe
    LaLiLaLa Chu, LaLiLaLa Chu,
    LaLiLaLa Chu,
    좀 더 가까이 My Boy.
    jom deo gakkai my boy.
    A little closer My Boy

    너를 보내고 돌아선 길,
    neoreul bonaego doraseon gil,
    My way back after letting you go
    유난히 밝은 달빛,
    yunanhi balgeun dalbit,
    The moonlight seems brighter
    Always be mine.
    I only wanna,
    Oh Oh Only wanna,
    Wanna be with you.

    입술에 입술,
    ipsure ipsul,
    Lip to lip
    Huh uh uh Huh uh
    꼭 감은 두 눈,
    kkok gameun du nun,
    My eyes are closed
    Huh uh Huh uh

    LaLiLaLa Chu, LaLiLaLa Chu,
    LaLiLaLa Chu,
    Hold me tight. Babe
    LaLiLaLa Chu, LaLiLaLa Chu,
    LaLiLaLa Chu,
    좀 더 가까이 My Boy.
    jom deo gakkai my boy.
    A little closer My Boy

    늦은 밤 친구 전화,
    neujeun bam chingu jeonhwa
    Late at night, call from a friend
    보낸 새 남친 사진에 네 얼굴이 잉?
    bonaen sae namchin sajine ne eolguri ing?
    Your face is on the picture of my new boyfriend?

    Credits:
    Korean: music.naver
    Rom: Rachel
    Eng: popgasa
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 komentar:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: [Lirik] Nine Muses A - Lip 2 Lip [Hangul+Romanized+English] Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Play K-Pop Music
    Scroll to Top